I. Basic Provisions
- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is nukleon frame, s.r.o. with its registered office at Davídkova 2375/29, 180 00 Praha 8 – Libeň, Czech Republic and nukleon frame, s.r.o. with its registered office at Nitrianska 1130/5, 821 08 Bratislava – Ružinov, Slovak Republic (hereinafter: “controllers”).
- The contact details of the administrators are:
nukleon frame, s.r.o.
180 00 Prague 8 – Libeň
phone: +420 724 261 984
nukleon frame, s.r.o.
821 08 Bratislava – Ružinov
Tax nr.: 2121810471
phone: +421 911 721 998
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The controllers have not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The controllers process personal data that you have provided to them or personal data that the controllers have obtained as a result of fulfilling your order or through the web contact form on the nucleonframe.cz website.
- The controllers process your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract or the execution of your requests.
III. Legal grounds and purpose of processing personal data
- The lawful reason for processing personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the controllers pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
-  the legitimate interest of the controllers in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
-  your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controllers; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the controllers,
- sending commercial communications and other marketing activities,
- processing requests made via the web contact form on nukleonframe.cz.
- On the part of the controllers, there is  automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
- The controllers retain personal data:
- for the period necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controllers and the exercise of claims arising from this contractual relationship (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship),
- for as long as consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than 15 years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- After the expiry of the retention period, the data controllers shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controllers)
- The recipients of personal data are the following persons:
- involved in the delivery of goods, services or the execution of payments under a contract,
- those involved in the operation of the services,
- providing marketing services.
- The controllers do not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services and cloud services.
VI. Your rights
- Under the terms of the GDPR, you have:
- the right to access your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectification of your personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR,
- the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR,
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR,
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR,
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controllers specified in Article I of these terms and conditions.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your right to data protection has been violated.
VII. Personal data security conditions
- The controllers declare that they have taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
- The controllers have taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular secure storage of backups and secure access passwords.
- The controllers declare that only persons authorised by them have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
- By submitting the web contact form, you confirm that you are aware of these data protection terms and conditions and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking the consent box via the web form. By ticking the consent box, you confirm that you have read and accept these privacy terms and conditions in their entirety.
These terms took effect on 1 January 2023.